Friday 23 December 2011

Sun, Ski, and Pertisau

Over the next couple of weeks I'll be taking a short hiatus from blogging, in order to enjoy spending time with family and friends. Never fear!, I'll be back with a vengeance in the New Year.

In the meantime, here's what I've been seeing, thinking, feeling, & enjoying:

1. Pertisau
This morning I touched down in Innsbruck, Austria, and took a short taxi ride to a little village on Lake Achensee. I'll be spending a week skiing, relaxing, and taking some 'me-time' to recuperate and reflect.


SHLOMO2000

2. Photography
I've hijacked my Mum's D-SLR, and have been experimenting with it. As a complete & utter amateur photographer I expect a lot of my images will be disappointing, but I also hope to capture some lucky shots to post in 2012!

3. Fashion
As a single girl braving the slopes alone, I felt the need to treat myself to some perks for this holiday, including:



4. Alex Day
Youtuber & musician, Alex is trying to storm the British Christmas charts with his original single, Forever Yours. All the proceeds are going to much deserved charity World Vision, and there are 12 versions of the track (including live demos, friends' remixes, & an 8-bit version), which all count towards Alex's attempt to become Christmas #1! You can learn more about the campaign at his blog/website, on his Youtube channel, and at his Twitter. I really love the song, the concept, & the cause, and would love it if you could get on board.



5. Planning
Along with my University Work, I really want to encourage my blog to increase in both quality and quantity of posts. I'm already cultivating a rich list of post ideas for 2012, but I always love feedback from any of my readers & a chance to get to know you, so if you like drop me a comment or an email (contact details can be found in the sidebar).

Have a fantastic holiday season (Christmas/Hanukkah/Mid-Winter/whatever) and New Year, and see you in 2012!

1 comment:

Maria said...

This post brought a huge smile to my face. I can't wait to hear all about your holiday when you're back. Have a fantastic time darling! x

Post a Comment