Thursday 5 January 2012

Flickr Finds / 1 — 2011

I hope you all have a wonderful and enjoyable Christmas season and New Year! Skiing in Austria was wonderful, and I took some lovely images on my Mum's D-SLR. However, unfortunately the hard drive on my laptop has gone bust, and so I've lost all my music, photographs, and documents - including my dissertation. However, thanks to the wonder that is the Internet and the ether-sphere, I'm sure in some way or another they will be retrievable.

So at some point in the near future I will be able to post and share with you some landscapes of the beautiful mountains of Austria and lake Achensee.

I'd like to wave a photographic and artistic adieu to 2011 by sharing some of my favourite images of the year. All the images featured are on my Flickr favourites, and arrive here via englishpearl.


KOE INLOW



MATHILDA EBERHARD



ABUNAWAR BASYEBAN



FOLKERT GORTER



YOKO ONO



JASON HAWKES



STATION'S CREATION



RALF

No comments:

Post a Comment