Saturday 28 January 2012

Swans & Lists

My very close friend, and fellow blogger, Maria at SWANS & LISTS is celebrating her 21st birthday today! For a little treat - more for you, than for her - why not head over to Maria's blog, check out her musings on fashion, film (especially Wes Anderson), music, feminism, and creativity, and follow her wonderful blog!

Throughout our friendship Maria has introduced me to some beautiful artists, styles, and ideas, and so, in honour of her birthday, I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite things from her blog so far!

MUSIC - indie, chilled, and unique, with a touch of hip hop


This time last year Birdy, also known as Jasmine van den Bogaerde, released her chillingly stunning cover of Bon Iver's Skinny Love.



PINK HAIR - individual & cute, just like Maria; need I say more?


Cupcake (by Aleksandra on DeviantArt), via Fuck Yeah - Hair.

All content via SWANS & LISTS.

* this post is not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment